Modified on: Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 5:46 PM
To add a Z-Wave device to the Honeywell Lyric Controller follow the steps below:
1) On the Automation management screen, press the down arrow.
2) Press Tools
3) On screen options appear, including Include Devices, Exclude Devices and Advanced Tools
4) Select Include Device
5) Press the devices function button within 60 seconds. (Note that the location of the
function button varies with the device you are adding. See the devices instructions.
6) To include additional devices, repeat steps 1-5. or press abort to complete the inclusion process.
7) Press return to return to the previous screen.
*When adding a Z-Wave device it may be necessary to perform the Exclude procedure before the device can be included successfully.
If you are looking to reduce your monthly alarm monitoring rates for your home or business make sure to contact AlarmClub at 1-844-335-5897 for your free consultation! *We are usually able to takeover just about any kind of security system so don’t hesitate.
Alarm Monitoring Services
Honeywell Lyric Controller FAQ’s
Honeywell Lyric Controller Manuals
All Honeywell Lyric Security System Video's Playlist :
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Do You Have any Discussion Comments?
comments powered by Disqus