Modified on: Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 5:46 PM
To make the Honeywell Lyric Controller electrical connections please follow the instructions listed below.
1. Temporarily hang the Lyric controller from the hook on the wall mount.
2. If used, connect the hard wire sensors/contacts to the HWZ1/HWZ2 (+) and GND (-) terminals.
3. Connect the Lyric Power Supply (p/n 300-04705V1 or 300-04063V1) to the +9VDC and GND terminals on the controller.
4. Align the slots on the back of the Lyric controller with the hooks on the wall mount as shown below.
5. Once attached, insert the screw to secure the controller to the wall mount.
6. Make sure the rechargeable backup battery is connected
7. Plug the power supply into a 24-hour, 110VAC unswitched outlet. Upon power-up, the “System Standby!” screen will be displayed.
If you are looking to reduce your monthly alarm monitoring rates for your home or business make sure to contact AlarmClub at 1-844-335-5897 for your free consultation! *We are usually able to takeover just about any kind of security system so don’t hesitate.
Alarm Monitoring Services
Honeywell Lyric Controller FAQ’s
Honeywell Lyric Controller Manuals
All Honeywell Lyric Security System Video's Playlist :
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Do You Have any Discussion Comments?
comments powered by Disqus