Modified on: Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 5:44 PM
Click the link below to find the Qolsys IQ Fob-S (QS1331-840) installation guide. In the IQ Fob-S installation manual you find helpful information such as how to learn into Iq panels, how to arm, how to disarm, how to send a panic signal and much more.
The IQ Fob is one of the easiest ways to use your system. Using our proprietary S-Line encryption technology encrypts signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing backward compatibility for legacy 319.5 systems. Most people find themselves remembering they haven’t armed their system as they get into the car, or are too busy carrying things to arm their system from the IQ Panel. The IQ Fob allows you to activate your system within 100’ of the IQ Panel and has the hidden feature of being able to activate an intrusion or “police” panic by pressing “Lock” and “Unlock” together for 3 seconds.
• Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
• Press “Lock” button once to arm in “Stay” mode
• Press “Lock” button twice to arm in “Away” mode
• Press “Unlock” button to disarm system
• Up to 100’ wireless range
• Press “Lock” and “Unlock” simultaneously for 3 seconds to trigger emergency panic
Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Product Manuals
Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Frequently Asked Questions
Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Alarm.com Monitoring Services
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Do You Have any Discussion Comments?
comments powered by Disqus