If you have an GE Interlogix Concord Express hybrid security system and are wondering why your panel and keypad are not powering up you have come to the right place. We will give you some steps to help you troubleshoot this issue you are having.
The panel does not power up Touchpads don’t display or respond.
1. Check that panel transformer is plugged into an unswitched outlet.
2. Check the AC circuit breaker to be sure the circuit is live.
3. Check that the backup battery is installed correctly and the AC power transformer is plugged in.
4. Check for the proper panel and transformer wiring. Chapter 3 80 Concord Express Installation Instructions 5. Measure the incoming AC voltage at panel terminals 1 and 2. It should read about 16.5 VAC.
No incoming AC voltage at panel terminals 1 and 2.
1. Unplug the AC power transformer and disconnect the wires from the transformer and the panel.
2. Check transformer to panel wire for short or open circuits.
3. Plug in the transformer and check for 16.5 VAC at the transformer unconnected terminals.
If zero (0) volts, replace the transformer.